10% OFF!

Mention my blog in a message in my SilkFair shop along with the code BTY10% and recieve 10% off of your purchase.
http://meemamagic.silkfair.com/

Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Items in My Store

With the change in the season and the improvement of my skills with my Knifty Knitter, I have put several new items in my store. I now have beanies, ear warmers, scarves and a motorcycle mask. I also have the cutest little girls hat complete with a flower on the side. I am in the process of looking for a model for my various types of shawls and shrugs. Another new item is my Kemo Kap, of which one alf of all proceeds will go to help fight cancer.
For all of my knitted items, I use the softest yarns I can find, mostly Angel Hair. I list each item seperately but offer a 10% discount on combined order so feel free to mix and match.

No comments: