10% OFF!

Mention my blog in a message in my SilkFair shop along with the code BTY10% and recieve 10% off of your purchase.
http://meemamagic.silkfair.com/

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have found a new place for my gift baskets.

So, I have finally, hopefully, found a new store for my gift baskets. I was looking around on the Etsy forums and found a post about a place called SilkFair. This is an on line shopping mall, similar to Etsy, but they are not strictly "handmade". Don't get me wrong, I am all for handmade, it's just that some of us are not as talented as others but still have a great product we would like to market. I have been making gift baskets for decades now and I personally feel that it is an art. A lot of people think that it is just a matter of throwing a bunch of store bought items in a basket and sticking a price tag on it. While some may do that, I am not one of those people. I am one of the people that walks thru the store picking up things and arranging them in my cart. I get ideas in the middle of the night and they drive me crazy until I can put them together and actually see them. I have a few baskets in the making right now that I haven't found "the right look" for, so they are still on the work table. I believe that everyone is entittled to their opinion and this is mine. If you like gift baskets, please take a look. If you don't, look around anyway, you might find something you like.

http://meemamagic.silkfair.com

No comments: