10% OFF!

Mention my blog in a message in my SilkFair shop along with the code BTY10% and recieve 10% off of your purchase.
http://meemamagic.silkfair.com/

Thursday, May 1, 2008

So, as most of you know, I moved from Arizona to Oregon about a month ago. We are currently renting a couple of rooms from a woman I found on craigslist and that is working out pretty good. Right now, I am busy job hunting and Tyler is taking GED classes. Unfortunately for me, he is doing better then I am. He just started yesterday and has to take pre-tests to determine where he is and what he knows. Well, he is scoring so high on the pre-tests that the instructor said he should only be in class for a week or two and then he will be ready to take the tests. I, on the other hand, am not having much luck in the job hunting department. I have had a couple of interviews but nothing has panned out yet. I do have a couple of interviews coming up this week tho, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

I miss my grandson, Draven







and his parents.






In the mean time, I am trying to supplement my income with the sale of crafts. Feel free to help out! LOL




Seriously, love and miss everyone. TTYL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little baby! I can't wait for grand kids:)
Really great job on this blog, really wish I knew how to put one together!

Angelinas said...

awww...how precious...all i have is a grandpup lol